iPhone to MacBook is the easy way to transfer iPhone contacts, messages, ringtones, call history, text messages, and other information from an iPhone to your macbook. You can also transfer files including videos, images, documents, and more to your MacBook. All the settings and configurations are automatic after transferring so that your new iDevice will be the same as your old one. It will keep your personal information such as your address book, emails, and call history.
- Connect both devices via USB cable.
- Turn off one device.
- Drag and drop your files.
- Click on “continue”.
- Follow the onscreen instructions.
- Your files will be transferred successfully.
- Plug the power cable into the iPhone, the USB cable into your MacBook.
- Open iTunes, go to File menu > Transfer Purchases.
- Click Import Account, then select the iPhone account to which you want to import the content.
- Select the iPhone from the drop-down list of imported accounts, and click Next.
- On the Summary page of the transfer wizard, make sure that all the boxes are checked (including Sync music, video, apps, ringtones, and backups) then click Start.
- When your computer has finished syncing, open iTunes again, select File > Devices.
- Click the + symbol in the left-hand column, and add your iPhone.
- Click Apply in the top right-hand corner of the window and you should see the iPhone listed as a device.
- Select the iPhone in the list on the left and click Restore. Your phone should now appear in iTunes and ready.
How to backup iPhone to iCloud on mac?
To do this, we need your Apple ID and password. You can find it by logging into iCloud with your mobile device. Then, tap “Settings” > “Password & Security”, and then tap “iCloud Account”. It should ask for your Apple ID. Tap in and then enter your password, then tap “Sign In.” If your Apple ID has been linked to another iCloud account, you’ll see a sign-in button. If not, tap “Create a new Apple ID” and follow the instructions.
- Connect your phone to iTunes
- Click the Apps tab
- Click on Phone
- Select Sync and Backup
- Click on iCloud
- Click Continue
- Select all the apps you want to be backed up to iCloud, and click on Done
How do I backup my iPhone without iCloud?
To backup the iPhone without iCloud follow these steps;
- Open Settings on iPhone
- Go to General -> iTunes & App Store
- Scroll down and tap “Devices” on the top menu bar
- Tap on “iPhone” and then tap “Backup”.
- Follow instructions to complete the process.
Try one of these options for backup: Dropbox, Google Drive, OneDrive, or email yourself your documents. All are free!
How long does it take to backup the iPhone to Mac?
It depends on the size of your iPhone & the speed of your computer. If you are using a large-capacity hard disk with a USB connection, then it should only take 5-10 minutes. But if your hard drive is not big enough, then it will take a little longer to complete the process.
we recommend you use a computer with a large hard drive.
Yes, you can transfer data from an Android phone to a Mac. However, the process is slightly different from iPhone to Mac. You will need to connect the phone to the computer using a USB cable.
How do I create a Poll on Facebook with Mobile and Desktop?
18 Top Useful Paid Advertising Platforms
How To Make An Assignment On MS Word With Easy Steps
What are the Specifications of a Good Laptop?
How to Make Money from Facebook live streaming?
Amazon Affiliate Program Requirements: Five Tips How to do?
Benefits of Using Facebook Widget on a Website?